Ok, to start things off, I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while. But I have been really busy. Because of this, I haven’t done much on my projects. However I do have some information on future projects and a little update on my current ones.
So I finally took the house into Blender. And it was a mess. When you export from SketchUp the result is a mess of triangles and overlapping edges. Basically I deleted all the faces, and I am connecting all the vertices by hand. So this could take a while. But, just so you can see how it looks here you go (This is the mess, which you can’t see until you go into Edit Mode):
No progress on the tank.
No progress on the game as I am still trying to figure out what environment I want to do.
After working on the Twi’lek for a little, I realized I did not want to do a sculpt. So instead, I am going to be working on entering Andrew Price’s “Steampunk” competition.
I also started a little web design project:
As you can see, I’ve only made it to 50; so, I have a long way to go. 🙂
I also apologize for not posting the shader article, I plan on posting the introduction on this Thursday. Thanks for reading, and see you next week.